Kakadu Plum Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie bowl packs the punch, with the superfood ingredient Kakadu plum measuring up to 100 times the Vitamin C content found in an orange. This smoothie bowl is a packed with antioxidants and will tempt your taste buds with the beautiful summer fruit such as mango, banana and coconut!
Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 frozen bananas,
- roughly chopped*
- 1 mango, roughly chopped* 1 cup of ice
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup The Australian Superfood Co, Lime, Coconut Macadamia Burst Granola
- 1⁄2 tbs Kakadu Plum
sliced strawberries chia seeds granola, nuts coconut yoghurt
- Place banana and mango in a blender. Add ice, coconut water, almond milk, kakadu plum and half the granola. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between two bowls.
- Arrange the strawberries, remaining granola, chia seeds and nuts in a moon shape on top of the smoothie. Gently swirl a little coconut yoghurt into the uncovered smoothie, if desired.
*Banana and mango can be substituted for 2 cups of Coles frozen Tropical Smoothie Mix.