Still A Bit Hippy? This Aussie Aluminium Free Natural Deodorant Is Just For You!
WHAT IS IT?
A bit Hippy is a local, vegan skincare company designed for sensitive skin, Australian conditions and developed with totally clean and non-toxic ingredients!
Most deodorants contain aluminium and other contaminants - not what you want to be putting on or in your body!
After all, aluminium belongs in building material - not up in your sweat glands! Which is why we love the products from A bit Hippy.
Non-contaminating and natural products are a far cleaner way to live.
The transition to a natural deodorant is not always easy and sometimes stinks – literally.
But trust us, it's well worth the effort!
Roll on this natural deodorant from A Bit Hippy Skincare -
- Suitable for pregnant & breastfeeding mums
- Based on Milk of Magnesia (a naturally occurring mineral which helps control odour causing bacteria without absorbing into your skin or clogging your sweat glands).
Aka it’s safe!
Swap out nasty aerosol sprays for a natural roll-on deodorant that’s good for you, and the environment! Aluminium is known to clog the pores under your arms which, is no good for anyone.
A natural and safe alternative is always better where available.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT!
- Suitable for all ages, sensitive skin and the packaging is completely recyclable
- Corn Starch and Witch Hazel help absorb moisture
- Contains a low dose blend of essential oils for a delightful scent
- Low irritation levels that won’t overpower your nose
- Easy to use roll on formula aka no sticky paste fingers
- Aqua (Water),
- Magnesium Hydroxide (Milk Of Magnesia),
- Xantham Gum (Food Grade Thickener),
- Piroctone Olamine (Anti-Fungal Properties),
- Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil,
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil,
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil,
- Boswellia Carteri (Frankincense) Oil,
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil,
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract,
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract,
- Zea Mays (Corn Starch).
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
Easy... Shake it, lift arm, then just roll it on under your arm pit!
Remember - it's going to take time to detox those toxic pits, going natural is a process.
Initially you can help avoid odour by re-applying liberally during your 2 week transition to aluminium free underarms.
Then use as normal when required.