City Cave - Brisbane
City Cave Float & Wellness Centre is driven by rejuvenation and relaxation for your mind and muscles. City Cave on James St is equipped with state of the art float tanks, float rooms, and infrared sauna.
City Cave Wellness Centre in Paddington provides a unique approach to wellness, combining both Holistic and Clinical services to achieve over all well-being. Not only are their float rooms, infrared saunas and massage facilities available, they also offer Hot Yoga and Hot Pilates, and various wellness practitioners to cater for your mind and your bodies needs.
What is Float Therapy?
Through sensory deprivation and the healing properties of epsom salts, floatation therapy aids in neurological, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, muscular skeletal, hormonal balance as well as personal growth and healing. The epsom salt is a muscle relaxer as well as an anti-inflammatory mineral that helps your body detoxify. Floatation therapy is a peaceful, eye opening way for your body and mind to recover.
Benefits of Floating:
- Improves sleep & ability to rest
- Increases levels of dopamine & edorphins in the body resulting in a happier sense of self
- Increases creativity & opens up the mind for problem solving abilities
- Reduces lactic acid build up
- Promotes deeper meditation
- Reduces cortisol levels, which directly effect your stress levels
- Aids with anxiety & depression
- By depriving your senses, your clarity of thought increases
- Speeds up the recovery time of injuries & muscle ache
- Improves your circulation of oxygen
- Allows you to focus on your breathing which reduces your blood pressure
- Increases motivation
- Works to prevent future injuries
- Floating as a couple brings serenity to relationships
Use code BWB for $30 off your first float therapy session, book here.