How To Make Almond Milk Coffee Your Perfect Wakeup Call....
It's of course; simple!!!
First Press Almond Milk Iced Mocha is your answer!
First Press have created a range of coffee beverages designed to start your day, refocus your afternoon or power through your exercise.
Who doesn’t love coffee and chocolate?!
Our Mocha Iced Coffee is an indulgent blend of:
- sustainably sourced cocoa,
- single origin cold drip coffee and
- almond milk
Lovingly made with 100% Australian grown almonds and Rainforest Alliance and UTZ certified specialty coffee, this delicious smooth and vegan friendly brew is also refined sugar and dairy free.
Go on, treat yourself!
- No Refined Sugar,
- No Gluten,
- No GMO Free,
- Vegan Friendly,
- Made with ethically sourced specialty coffee and
- Australian made
Sustainability and Ethical sourcing are two of the cornerstones of the beliefs at First Press.
We are always striving to be better at what we do, and reduce our impact on the planet.
We use natural and local ingredients where possible, and offer an indulgent on the go coffee solution without the guilt.
We always use natural and local ingredients where possible and offer an indulgent on-the-go coffee solution without the guilt.
Two of their products took out Gold, Editors Choice and Silver spots at the Australian Non-Toxic Awards 2020!
Roasted, brewed and manufactured in Australia
Born and dripped in Melbourne
First Press Mocha Iced Coffee has the equivalent amount of coffee as a double espresso shot so it’s the perfect wakeup call, but it makes an even better afternoon pick-me-up.
While their cold drip might not turn you into wonder woman or superman, it does give you a long-lasting and stable hit of energy that will make you think clearly, stay focused and productive - without the after coffee jitters;
VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE MOCHA DONUTS RECIPE
1 cup buckwheat flour: Just normal GF flour works fine too!
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
3 tbsp melted vegan butter: Or melted coconut oil, if you don’t have any!
150 grams vegan dark choc
2 tbsp coconut oil for melting
Cocoa nibs: For decoration. This optional!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease donut mould.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients, and mix with a spatula until combined (no lumps)
- Spoon the mixture into the donut mould, leaving about 1/4 toward the top for rising.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool in donut mould for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
- Dip the donuts in the chocolate and set in fridge for 10 minutes or until chocolate is completely set.
- Repeat with more dunking of the chocolate or just drizzling and add cocoa nibs to the top.
- Set for another 5 minutes and enjoy!