How to Make a Delicious Plum Kakadu Smoothie Bowl
This great recipe smoothie bowl packs the punch you need
This great recipe smoothie bowl packs the punch you need.
With the Best Superfood ingredient - Kakadu plum - which has up to an amazing 100 times the Vitamin C content found in an orange.
This smoothie bowl is a packed with antioxidants, is extremely healthy and will tempt your taste buds with the best beautiful summer fruit such as mango, banana and coconut!
Time for Preparation: Only 10 Minutes
2 frozen bananas, roughly chopped*
1 mango, roughly chopped*
1 cup of ice
1 cup coconut water
1⁄2 cup almond milk
1 cup The Australian Superfood Co Lime, Coconut Macadamia Burst Granola
1⁄2 tbs Kakadu Plum
Sliced Strawberries Chia Seeds Granola, Nuts Coconut Yoghurt
- Place banana and mango in a blender.
- Add ice, coconut water, almond milk, Kakadu Plum and half the granola. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between two bowls.
- Arrange the strawberries, remaining granola, chia seeds and nuts in a moon shape on top of the smoothie.
- Gently swirl a little coconut yoghurt into the uncovered smoothie, if desired.
*Banana and mango can be substituted for 2 cups of Coles frozen Tropical Smoothie Mix.
Beautifully Well Box is your key to living a natural, healthy, non-toxic lifestyle!
You can try so many other beautiful all natural products inside our Beautifully Well Boxes.
Guaranteed over $50.00 value and variety of products, including Free Shipping Australia-Wide.
Subscription, Gifting and One Off boxes available.