Mingle Seasoning is the Best Healthiest Flavour Option
MINGLE IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL SEASONING! WHY?
Mingle Seasoning’s story started 5 years ago when Founder, Jordyn, struggled to find healthy seasonings and meal sachets in the supermarket.
Most commonly she found the seasonings and meal sachets contained added sugar, artificial ingredients, refined vegetable oil, preservatives, fillers and high amounts of sodium.
She wanted a healthier flavour option in supermarkets that had all the flavour without the nasties.
So at 25 years old she sold her car, moved back home and put her life's savings into creating a flavoursome brand we all could trust and love.
So Trust and Love -
No Added Sugar,
No Preservatives and
Lower in Sodium than mass market offerings.
These seasonings have been created to be VERSATILE and make cooking easy and fuss free.
The creations are endless and you can simply shake them on any protein or vegetable.
It's as simple as following the Mingle cooking equation.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU TO TAKE ALL THE CREDIT:
Created to give You the confidence to cook and experiment in the kitchen! Whether you're a MasterChef or not so savvy in the kitchen,
Mingle is here to make you look good no matter how much time, skill or how many ingredients you have.
Mingle’s Founder, Jordyn, was lucky to fulfil her dream of getting Mingle into the supermarket aisle in 2018 and since then have expanded distribution in the Herbs and Spice Aisle in Coles, with now have 5 flavours on shelf:
Spicy Mexican Seasoning,
Garlic & Herb Seasoning,
All Purpose Seasoning,
Spag Bol Speedy Style sachets and
Curry in a Hurry sachets.
Mingle is trying their best to shake things up and play in a space with the big guys.
It's a little bit like a David and Goliath battle!
Mingle’s business wouldn't have gotten anywhere without people sharing their love for the product.
This is where you come in and if you genuinely enjoy Mingling with these products it would mean the world if you could give Mingle a shout out, Tag @mingleseasoning and show them your creation.
This would give Mingle the best chance as a small business to stay on the supermarket shelves and keep offering healthy, tasty solutions to all Australians.
It's been a while since the Spice girls had a hit, it's time for them to hit the charts again
The flavours that were available in the Beautifully Well Box this month include:
Garlic and Herb: Garlic and aromatic herbs, a flavour combination made in taste bud heaven.
Add this amazing blend to change any meal from bland to grand.
Our spice blends have no nasties so shake them on anything, especially great on baked vegetables.
Here is one of our favourite ways to Mingle with Mingle’s Garlic & Herb seasoning - https://www.mingleseasoning.com/blogs/recipes/mingles-healthy-chicken-nuggets
Mingle's Healthy Chicken Nuggets
We love @balance.by.bronte's healthy take on takeaway chicken nuggets!
Baked chicken breast nuggets with home-made ranch using 2 delicious Mingle blends. Winner, Winner, chicken dinner.
- 2 small chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Ranch dipping sauce
1/4 cup natural yoghurt
- MIX garlic & herb seasoning with panko bread crumbs
- COAT diced chicken breast in flour, followed by whisked egg, followed by bread crumb mix.
- LAY nuggets on a tray and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- BAKE at 180c degrees for 30 minutes until golden, turning half way through.
- MIX together ranch dressing ingredients & serve on the side. Perfectly paired with some homemade sweet potato chips & salad.
Spicy Mexican: Mingle SPICY MEXICAN spice blend is the key to all of your Mexican meals...
Add a burst of instant all-natural flavour to your Tacos, Nachos, Guacamole….
The options are endless.
Don’t worry, I am not too spicy - this is a medium spiced blend.
Here is one of our fave ways to Mingle with Mingle’s Spicy Mexican seasoning https://www.mingleseasoning.com/blogs/recipes/mingles-mexican-beef-and-bean-soup
Mingle's Mexican Beef And Bean Soup
Jordyn's Dad's favourite Mingle Recipe.
This winter warmer will be a crowd pleaser and set send you taste buds to the dance floor for a soupy Mexican fiesta!
- 500g of chuck or oyster blade steak (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 400 g can of black beans
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 small container of sour cream
- 1 bunch of chopped coriander
- 1 avocado cubed
- 2 limes
- 2 litre of beef stock
- 1 400g can of tomatoes
- 1 cubed green capsicum
- 1 cubed red capsicum
- 1 chili deseeded
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp of Spicy Mexican
- HEAT oil in pan over large pot over medium heat.
- ADD your beef chunks and cook until brown.
- ADD 4 tablespoons of Mingle Spicy Mexican. Seasoning Cook until fragrant.
- ADD stock & canned tomatoes.
- BRING to the boil and them cook covered for 30 mins on a slow simmer. After 30 mins, add capsicum and turn down to a simmer for additional 20 mins with the lid on (until beef is pull apart tender).
- REMOVE beef cubes and pull apart. Return to soup with the black beans. Season with salt and pepper, cook for another 5-10 mins uncovered until beans are tender.
- CHOP coriander finely and stir through soup. Squeeze half a limes juice into the soup.
- SERVE with a dollop of sour cream, coriander and chunks of avocado.
- FOR a vegetarian version, add more beans in place of beef.
All Purpose: Mingle's All Purpose Seasoning is the go-to flavour punch that you can use for every meal.
This dials up the flavour on meat and vegetables to the next level.
The creations really are endless with this all natural spice blend.
Here is one of our fave ways to Mingle with Mingle’s All Purpose seasoning https://www.mingleseasoning.com/blogs/recipes/mingles-shepherds-pie
Mingle's Shephard's Pie Indulgence
Let's face it - kids can be fussy... It is hard to please everyone, but this pie will please spouse and kids alike. A meaty simple casserole style pie with some sweet potato mash for a twist on a classic.
- 500g of lamb mince or plant based mince
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 400g tin of tomatos
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 2 diced carrots
- 1 stick of diced celery
- 6 potatos quartered
- 1 bunch of rosemary stalks
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of peas
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 litre of beef or veg stock
- 2 knobs of butter
- 1 cup of red wine
- 2 cups of grated parmesan
- HEAT oil in a pot over large pot over medium heat.
- ADD garlic, onions, carrots, celery and cook until translucent.
- ADD lamb mince and brown. Add 4 tablespoons of Mingle All Purpose Seasoning. Add a stick of rosemary.
- ADD stock, tomato paste, a can of tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce & red wine.
- COOK until reduced for about 30 mins
- PEEL and boil your potatoes until soft.
- ADD butter, milk, 1 tablespoon of Mingle's All Purpose Seasoning, salt, cheese and pepper to taste. Mash until smooth.
- IN an oven proof casserole dish, pour mince mixture. Top with peas and then top with mash to form a lid. Run a fork through the mash to make tracks that will become golden and crispy.
- BAKE in an oven at 180 C until potato is golden on top (20- 30 m
Mingle’s healthy seasonings are super versatile. This allows you to create a range of different meals using the same Mingle flavour.
You can shake these seasonings on your protein or vegetables before cooking.
More Delicious Mingle Recipies Available see what here for more to sample -
Mingle Meal Prepping Recipes and also
Want to purchase these flavours again?
You can grab them in Coles supermarkets across Australia or www.mingleseasoning.com
Mingle has given 10% OFF for Beautifully Well customers.
Simply enter BEAUTIFULLYWELL10 at the checkout.