5 Easy Ways to get your Workout Motivation Quickly.
We know it can be hard to find motivation sometimes.
- It’s 5am and dark outside,
- it’s cold,
- you didn’t sleep well last night…
- why would anyone want to get out of bed when you can have an extra hour sleep-in?
- This is when we have to push past these excuses and just do it (thanks Nike).
Here’s 5 simple ways to for you to get an extra boost of motivation when you need it most…
1. Prep Your Workout Gear the Night Before
Lay out your workout gear the night before so this doesn’t become an easy excuse not to workout.
If you’re heading to the gym go one step further and pack your gym bag.
2. Create a Killer Playlist
Now’s the time to compile all the songs that you love to dance to - these are usually the most energising and motivating when exercising. One step easier; use one of the existing playlists on Spotify.
3. Journal Your Progress
This will keep you accountable. Record your daily exercise and review your exercise patterns over a week or so. It will make you feel accomplished when you see the effort you’ve put in over a week, or maybe help you recognise when you could incorporate more movement into your day.
4. Get Your BF, BFF or Family Involved
Keeping at a fitness routine can be so much easier with someone by your side. Is there someone you know who also wants to commit to feeling happier and healthier? Create a fitness schedule together and you’ll think twice before skipping your workout!
5. Reward Yourself #smallwins
Celebrating the small wins will keep you motivated toward your goals.
Whether that’s a new pair of tights, trying a new class or having a relaxing magnesium bath -