This Is The Very Best Natural Invisible SPF 50 Australian Zinc Sunscreen!
We all know that we need to protect our skin from our fierce Australian sun and skin damaging chemical's.
You need a product designed specifically for our very sunny climate - an all Australian Zinc Sunscreen!
As most sun creams we generally use contain chemical's of one sort or another, it's a difficult choice to find the correct brand.
Well now you can achieve the ultimate sun protection for your skin without chemical UV Filters!
Thanks to Invisible Zinc® Sheer Defence Tinted Moisturiser with SPF 50, you get a naturally derived protective shield on the surface of your skin reflecting the damaging suns rays!
THE BENEFITS OF ZINC
- A physical barrier between you and the sun. Invisible Zinc® protects against surface UVB and deeper penetrating UVA.
- Invisible Zinc® uses one key active ingredient – Zinc Oxide – a mineral reflector found in nature to create a physical, reflective veil on the surface of your skin.
- Invisible Zinc® uses micronised Zinc Oxide which although invisible to the naked eye still provides outstanding broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Invisible Zinc® means the sun protection of Zinc Oxide without the thick zinc cream look. Zinc Oxide has a long history of use in skin care products and is currently a key ingredient in many baby creams, calamine lotions and skin salves.
- Wear Invisible Zinc® protection every day, not just at the beach.
This is what you get when you mix a lightweight moisturiser with a high protection mineral sunscreen with a sheer tint!
A sunscreen that will also help you to nourish, moisturise, protect and help prevent the appearance of premature skin ageing caused by prolonged UV exposure.
It's Winning All Round!
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly to exposed skin 20 mins before going outside.
- Make sure you apply enough sunscreen. Invisible Zinc® recommends an average adult applies at least one teaspoon for each arm, leg, back, torso and face/neck.
- Remember to reapply sunscreen every 2 hours, or more often if you are exercising, swimming or towelling.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear.