9 top tips to Master Your Lash Application Easily
We caught up with Sarah Jean from Sarah Jean Lashes to learn more about how to apply her amazing lash kit. We love these lashes not only because they're 100% vegan and cruelty free, but also because they making applying false lashes a breeze! Sarah explains how...
Changing Lash Application At Home For The Better
Top tips for fabulous lashes…even if your eyesight isn’t so good!
You may squint when reading…need to have the font on your phone REALLY BIG but that doesn’t mean you have to go without having beautiful, luscious lashes enhanced by fabulous false eyelashes!
where I cover off some handy tips to make the lash application easy, even if you have poor eyesight.
The key steps:
- Stand close to a mirror (avoid standing across a basin if you can) or better yet, use a magnifying mirror.
- Make sure the area is well lit.
- Check the lashes for size – line up the outer part of the SARAH JEAN false eyelash (the longer part) to the outer part of your eye. Press towards your nose. If it’s digging in, you know you need to trim.
- The lashes are in segments – trim the right and lash eyelash before using the adhesive.
- Have a practice run without the SARAH JEAN adhesive.
- Stand really close to the mirror.
- Tilt your head back so your eyes go down – do not close your eyes!
- Line up the outer of the SARAH JEAN false eyelash to the outer part of your eye, and use the SARAH JEAN tweezer applicator tool and your fingertips to position the false eyelash.
- Make sure there’s no space between the false eyelash strip and your lash line – have a couple of attempts without the SARAH JEAN adhesive until you get the positioning right.
- Instead of applying the adhesive to your real lashes (without mascara), instead, apply the adhesive to the false eyelash strip – adding extra adhesive to the ends to prevent them from lifting – take the tweezers and use your fingers to position the false lash.
- Then take the tip of the eyelash adhesive to apply a little adhesive to your real lashes.
- Take the tweezers and clamp your real eyelashes and false eyelashes together.
- Finish by applying mascara if your wish using the tip of the mascara brush only (avoid brushing on the mascara and shifting the false lash).
With a little practice, these steps will become seamless and you’ll enjoy beautiful lashes any time you like applied with ease!
Yours in luscious lashes!