Do you want to start your morning energised and feeling good?
This is your no-nasty, natural, good-for-you solution to empowering your morning routine (and sticking to it).
WHAT IS IT?
We* The Many's range of nutritious (and delicious) breakfast range of beetroot granola, turmeric granola and beetroot porridge.
Pretty in pink. But don’t be fooled, this little number packs a punch when it comes to the nutrition and health benefits. Beets are known amongst athletes in pursuit of the tiniest edge for their performance boosting effects. But the benefits are actually amplified for the day-to-day health/fitness enthusiast – think improved blood flow and faster recovery for greater fitness and strength gains. Beetroot combines with ginger and goji berries for a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and nutrient rich start to the day. Subtle earthy undertones are brightened by dried orange and smoothed by the creaminess of the oats. A pretty winner.
No cloying sweetness here like most granolas, just warm, deep flavours with a subtle hint of spice slightly reminiscent of a Christmas gingerbread biscuit. Curcumin, the active component of turmeric is enjoying the health spotlight, and for good reason – it’s incredibly rich in antioxidants, is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and has antifungal properties. Importantly 95% curcumin is used here, in combination with black pepper and ginger which work to boost absorption giving you a daily dose of goodness. Natural healthy fats from sunflowers, coconut, and flaxseeds satiate and support brain function.
This is power in a bowl. You’d never know you’re kicking multiple nutrition goals while enjoying this. Healthy fats to boost brain power, fibre for gut health and blood sugar control, and rich in antioxidants – thanks to the beets, goji berries and currants. I like this as a snack - as a generous topping to some natural yogurt – and it makes the perfect recovery post-exercise nutrition too with a combination of healthy fats, proteins and energy.
We* believe that the nutrients your body needs should come from delicious real food – not a bunch of pills. All of our products have been created with scientifically proven functional ingredients that help to optimise your personal health.
- Antioxidant Granola combines beetroot with ginger and goji berries for a powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and nutrient rich start to the day.
- 50% of profits are also invested into carbon reduction projects, giving our customers a choice that is not only good for their health but is also good for the planet.
- Carbon neutral, vegan, all-natural ingredients, non-GMO and preservative & additive free. Plus it tastes delicious!
- Antioxidant Porridge - This fun and wholesome porridge is for all ages, turning a brilliant pink when prepared and bringing the antioxidant rich beetroot to life
- Turmeric Granola with 95% curcumin (which is the main active ingredient of Turmeric) for recovery and anti-inflammatory
WHY WE AT BWB LOVE WE* THE MANY
- We, the many* is the coming together of three iconic Byron Bay businesses & locals: Pam, Martin, Will & Eddie Brook of Brookfarm & Cape Byron Distillery and Jamie Cook & Brad Rogers of Stone & Wood
- They use 50% of our profits to invest in carbon reduction projects and the profits made from these investments comes back into the business to be invested further again. The better the business, the greater the impact. Investing in the climate is as simple as starting with your everyday breakfast choice
- They care just as much about the nutritional quality of our products as we do about the environment. Not only do they want to make it easy for people to invest in the planet, but they want to contribute to the health of the people who eat their products.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
We* The Many's breakfast range has endless possibilities in incorporating it into your routine. Mix granola with some tasty coconut yogurt and seasonal fruits for an easy, nutritional breakfast. Or as toppings and ingredients in your smoothies.
CORE INGREDIENTS THAT MAKE WE THE MANY UNIQUE.
Beetroot (Antioxidant & exercise performance)
Beetroot has been a performance secret of the sports world for some time - but the truth is that everyone can reap these benefits.
Beets are high in nitrates, which are converted to nitric oxide and work to open blood vessels to allow more blood and oxygen to be delivered to working muscles. For athletes, this can mean a reduction in muscular fatigue, and for regular fitness enthusiasts, can fast track improvements in strength, fitness and speed.
Beetroot contains key nutrients such as vitamin C, folate and
potassium, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant health properties, and have been shown in research to lower blood pressure.
Turmeric (95% Curcumin) (Recovery & anti-inflammatory
The main active ingredient in turmeric and a nutritional powerhouse popular with athletes for recovery.
Curcumin has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-fungal properties and there is extensive research backing up benefits ranging from brain and cognitive health support, heart and cardiovascular system, joint inflammation and muscle pain.
It's hard to eat enough turmeric to be effective, so it's important to have a high concentration of curcumin and for it to be combined with piperine (from black pepper) to boost absorption.
We* use an extract that is 95% curcumin combined with black pepper.
PS - TRY ME! We* The Many Beetroot Granola inside your Natural Nourishment September box (over $80 value, includes free shipping, forever!)
Beautifully Well Box; Your key to living a more natural, healthier and less-toxic lifestyle!
On a mission to help, educate, inspire, support and empower you to shop and live more consciously, everyday!
Your very own monthly all-natural Beautifully Well Box is pure convenience and will give you the opportunity to try beneficial product alternatives to improve your lifestyle.
Without the time, money or effort typically required.
And all from the comfort of your own home!