These Coconut Greens Are Made To Be Healthy And Will Definitely Make Your Mouth Water!
Yes, Yes, Yes!
Finally, a super greens powder that tastes GREAT and will definitely make your mouth water - yes it is possible!
WHAT IS IT?
This is an organic super greens powder that you will actually look forward to drinking everyday because...
Let’s be honest...
Coconut Greens is a nutrition supplement designed to help you easily reach your daily recommended vegetable intake.
So wrap your lips around this delicious antioxidant-rich blend that is equal to 8-10 serves of your daily green vegetables in every scoop!
Boost your energy, digestion, skin and long term health!
Tastes great, you won't believe you're drinking super-greens!
- 8-10 serves of veggies in every scoop
- 78% of recommended daily iron intake
- Organic, Vegan, Gluten and Dairy-free, Fodmap friendly
- Every sale funds 5 years vitamin A to at risk children
INGREDIENTS - It's All Organic!
- Organic coconut water,
- Organic spirulina,
- Organic chlorella,
- Organic apple,
- Organic wheatgrass,
- Organic barley grass,
- Organic kale,
- Organic alfalfa,
- Organic spinach,
- Organic broccoli
Organic stevia, organic flavouring and Silica.
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
Simply add one scoop of Coconut Greens in water or to your daily smoothie.
Sneak it into the kids dinner or your baking. They'll never ever know due to the coconut water giving Coconut Greens a subtle sweet flavour.
PS - TRY ME - Coconut Greens inside your Natural Nourishment June box (over $88 value, includes free shipping forever)!
Go-to-Greens Coyo Smoothie Bowl Recipe:
Be transported to tropical vibes with this gorgeous Coconut Greens Smoothie Bowl
- 1 large handful of frozen mango
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 frozen zucchini
- 1/4 cup plant milk (adjust to bind but don’t add too much!)
- 2 scoops Coconut Greens powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- Blend all ingredients, except the powders together, ideally using a tamper to assist.
- Gradually increase the speed and once smooth and creamy,
- Add the greens powder and protein powder until combined.
- Remember to add more plant milk if you intend on drinking it!
SERVE swirled with your favourite coconut yogurt and granola and try adding a ‘snickers’ medjool date - you won’t regret it.
Serves 2 people.
Comment below, we'd love to give you a helping hand!