How To Make The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!
This is why you need to make and munch on these delicious healthy vegan dark chocolate chip cookies!
As Baby Bear said;
Not too bitter…
Not too sweet…
Now you can discover the delicious and exotic world of Peruvian Chocolate, grown and harvested by the Incan tribes of Peru.
These Organic chocolate chips are 100% vegan, free of dairy and gluten.
Created with 55% pure organic cacao bean for a dark choc drop that is not too bitter, and sweetened with organic raw cane sugar for a pure semi-sweet chocolate that is just right for your plant-based baking projects.
These perfectly sized small drops are the perfect size for small baked goods such as biscuits, bars, and gut-friendly treats.
Now is the time to unleash your creative, and explore the glorious world of Peruvian chocolate.
Ingredients: Organic Cacoa Mass, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Cane Sugar
PS: TRY ME - Dark Organic Chocolate Chips inside your Natural Nourishment July box (over $72 value, includes free shipping forever)!
Make these delicious dairy free, gluten free and nut free dark choc chip cookies with us!
Thanks to Glorious Foods Co for this scrumptious recipe!
- ½ Cup Besan Flour
- ½ Cup Amaranth Flour
- ½ Cup Tapioca Starch Org
- ½ Cup Vegan Choc Chips (from inside this month’s July box)
- ½ Cup Dairy Free Nuttalex or Butter of choice
- 3 Tbs Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C’ (fan forced)
- In a medium bowl or mixer, whip butter together with vanilla and maple syrup util creamy.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix to a smooth cookie dough.
- Add choc chips and stir through.
- With a tablespoon or scoop, make a small ball and roll into even sized round chunks, approx 4cm.
- Place on lined baking sheet and press ball slightly flat.
- Bake in a moderate, preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
If you are into other health-giving whole foods, these nutty-tasting Golden Linseeds from Glorious Foods Co have also developed a niche in the health food scene.
Try this delicious seedy cracker recipe!