Why Golden Linseed Super Seeds Truly Earn Their Superfood Status!
These delicate and delicious Golden Linseeds are the super seeds that truly earn their superfood status!
Small but mighty, linseeds deserve to play a much greater role in your daily nutrition for your vitality, wellbeing and all of their nutritious benefits.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT!
- 100% verified gluten free, peanut free, plant based and gut-friendly
- Rich in amino acids
- The most potent source or plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world
- Have an excellent source of potent nutrients and minerals essential for optimal health
- An incredible source of protein
WHATS IN IT?
Servings Per Pack:
|Average Per serve||Average Per 100g|
|Fat total||10.55||42.2 g|
|- Saturated||0.93||3.7 g|
|- Dietary Fiber||6.83||27.3 g|
HOW DO YOU USE IT?
A highly versatile addition to a plethora of healthy recipes from delicious smoothies to crackers, breads, salads, granola, spreads, cereal and yoghurt.
Gloriously crispy, seedy, salty and delicious.
This seedy cracker recipe is deliciously good to eat and good for you!
With the high protein, nourishing goodness of chickpeas and the gut-loving goodness of super seeds... You've got a recipe for success.
They tick all the boxes for a:
- Gluten free cracker,
- That's also nut free and
- Vegan. Tick tick!
What's better, these little bite-sized morsels take no time at all to whip up on the fly for impending visitors.
Make them with us!
What you'll need:
- 125g Pepitas
- 125g Sunflower Kernels
- 50g Golden Linseeds *inside June 2022 Box
- 100g besan flour
- 1 tsp Nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tsp Pink or Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut or grapeseed oil
- 200ml warm water
Preheat Oven to 150 degrees (Fan Forced).
- In a medium bowl, combine your besan, yeast and seeds + 1/2 tsp of salt, reserving the remainder for sprinkling.
- Pour in the oil and warm water and stir until well combined.
- Set aside for 15 minutes so that becomes a thick consistency.
- Spread the mixture to a thin layer on a large lined baking tray, approx 37 x 27cm, and sprinkle with extra salt.
- Bake for 45 mins or until golden brown. Once cool, break up into pieces and eat on its own or with your favourite dips.
Store in an airtight container to keep them glorious.