3 More Simple & Tasty Mingle Seasoning Recipes For You To Try!
This is how to spice up your life, naturally, with these delicious flavours that’s better for everyone!
WHAT IS IT?
- Added sugar,
- High amounts of sodium,
- Refined vegetable oils and
- Cheap fillers (like flours or salt) that are unnecessary and are used to bulk up the blend and save costs.
- No Added Refined Sugar or Fillers
- Lower in Sodium *compared to mass-market offerings
- All Natural Ingredients
- Preservative Free
- No Highly Processed Vegetable Oil
- Vegan Friendly
PS: TRY ME - Green Curry, Stroganoff or Spag Bol flavour available inside your Natural Nourishment May box (over $93 value, includes free shipping forever)!
Try these 3 Deliciously Tasty Recipes -
Thai Green Curry with a lil bit of kick. This will get the taste buds Mingling and the whole family singing!
- 500 g of chicken strips, seafood (prawns, fish or both) or tofu
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 bunch of chopped bok choy
- 400 ml of coconut cream
- 200 ml of chicken or veg stock
- Coriander to serve (optional)
- PREPARE ingredients by chopping protein and veggies into bite size pieces. Heat 2 tbsp of coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- ADD onion and cook for 3 mins. Mix in protein, cooking until browned. Add remaining veggies and coat all ingredients in sachet contents.
- STIR in coconut cream and stock. Cover the pot and lower the heat to simmer for 20 mins.
- SERVE with rice or noodles, and fresh coriander.
Mingle's Stroganoff will blow your socks off!
- 500 g of beef strips, chicken strips or tofu
- 300 ml chicken or veg stock
- 400 g of mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls of spinach (optional)
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 4 tbsp of sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- 500 g of pasta (we like bow ties)
- PREPARE ingredients by chopping and cubing protein and veg. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large pot over a medium heat.
- ADD protein and onion, cook for 3 mins. Mix in mushrooms & other veg, cooking until softened. Coat all ingredients in sachet contents.
- STIR in the tomato paste and stock. Cover the pot and lower the heat to a simmer for 20 mins. After 20 mins, stir through sour cream and parsley.
- SERVE with pasta (grains or a side of greens work too for a healthier option)
Now go and find your sock's!
- 500 g of beef mince, tofu or lentils.
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 carrot cubed cubed or grated
- 2 cups of zucchini cubed or grated
- 200 ml passata
- 400 ml of chopped tomatoes
- 200 ml of stock beef or vegetable
- PREPARE ingredients by chopping or grating the veggies. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- ADD onion and garlic, cook for 3 mins. Mix in protein, cooking until browned. Add remaining veggies and coat all ingredients in sachet contents.
- STIR in passata, tin of tomatoes and stock. Cover the pot and lower the heat to simmer for 20 mins.
- SERVE with zucchini noodles or pasta.
Remind you of Italy?!
More Delicious Mingle Recipes available so see what's here for more to sample -